27 October 2010

And it starts...


So. I've decided to start a blog.

I'm not sure how interesting it will be. I'm not sure how regularly I'll post. Maybe I'll post too often. Maybe I wont post often enough.

I don't think I have anything particularly interesting to say, but I like the idea of a blog. I have a few goals and things I want to either achieve or start doing, and I thought maybe a blog would be a way for me to see how much progress I'm making (or not making!) and for me to stay accountable, to myself at least!

I don't mind if no-one reads this. Maybe I'd be too embarrassed if anyone did! We'll have to see how we go. :)< I'll set myself a few blogging rules: a) No negative posts - if I'm having a bad day, I'll stay away! b) No more than 1 post a day That's all I can think of for now... Sounds reasonable? Hope so. Wait, I thought of another one! c) Don't use too many exclamation marks! (I am a punctuater!) Great! Looking forward to this blogging journey :) I'll leave you with a few shots of my gorgeous kids. (And yes, I do think they actually are the most beautiful children in the world.)
Big E, nearly 2.5, and beautiful Posy, 10 months.

Love my babies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rosie is so big now, last time I saw her she was about 6 weeks old :) keep posting you should put a google analyist on your page so you know how many hits you are getting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! How did she get to 10 months already right? Craziness.
    There is a counter thing on my blog, but I think only I can see it, which is fine with me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx