30 December 2010

Small name change

Hi there blogeroos!

Just quickly letting you know that I've changed the name of the blog to Just Ordinary Us, and the website has become http://justordinaryus.blogspot.com/ .

Using the word boring was starting to feel a bit negative. I don't think we're boring so much, but ordinary describes us well!

It's Rosie's birthday on Sunday so I'm getting onto the planning for that - need to get sewing actually because I want to make bunting, and I haven't even started! I'm going with a pink, green and white/silver theme. Got everything I need for the cake, got the balloons, got her presents. All we need now is wrapping paper, and to invite the last few people! If you know me, you'll know that I tend to always leave things to the last minute. Frustrating for everyone involved, I think. Something to work on...

Look out for Rosie's post on her birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Great change! You're not boring at all.

    We're looking forward to celebrating Rosie with your family. I can't believe she's one already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great day on Sunday with your family and friends ... Welcome to the (nearly) world of wonderful one year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two! Can't believe it's been a year! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx