08 August 2011

Photos with the kidlets

Today I had a little impromptu photo shoot with my kiddies. I am by no means a professional or even particularly gifted photographer like some of my friends. I am a point-and-shoot kind of photographer who has only just discovered that my camera has different modes and that photos look better if you put your subject in the light of the window. See? Not a professional.

Rosie's hair was looking a bit nightmare-ish, so I grabbed a headband to see if I could tame it a little - or disguise it! And then she looked so cute that I got the camera out and began snapping.





And then Brother wanted in on the action. Of course, it's more fun if you pull faces.





LOVE this photo of Elliot - I think he looks really sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments very much. xxx