15 February 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday - my first one!

I decided to bite the bullet and join in on Wardrobe Wednesday from over at Sailor Spy!

I'm feeling a tad nervous...

I'm embarking on a journey to lose my baby weight - and when I say 'baby weight' I should probably say have-three-babies-then-be-lazy-sit-on-my-bum-and-eat-lollies weight, because that would be more accurate. Anyway, whatever we call it, there is more of me to love right now! Be nice!

As I was trying to decide what I should wear, I thought I'd go for something that I feel comfortable in and something that I enjoy wearing. I'm breastfeeding our youngest (5 month old Tristan, our little sweetie. Actually, he's not so little, but he's definitely sweet!) so every day I need to wear clothes that are easily maneuverable to allow for quick access. When Baby wants a drink, he wants it NOW MUMMY!
(That's what he'd say if he could talk, anyway.)

So, without further ado, I present to you 
WARDROBE WEDNESDAY
featuring
 RED
(My favourite colour in the whole wide world.)


I decided that I didn't enjoy it one little bit being in photos, so I'd be silly and just have a laugh about it.
I'm a bit of an idiot sometimes...


 My ring is my favourite part of this outfit. I've been known to plan a whole outfit around it...
You can't really see in this photo but it's very sparkly!


If you look very closely, you can even see the (very) faded red streak in my hair. One of these curls is not like the other ones...

Pants: Op shop/thrifted ($4)
Singlet: Glassons
Top: Warehouse
Swing cardi: Millers (It's true, I'm an old lady.)
Shoes: Kmart
Necklace: I can't remember! Lost in the annals of time...
Ring: Postie

Well, that wasn't so bad!

Join in and link up at Sailor Spy
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz




4 comments:

  1. You really suit red! And I love your necklace and your hair (somedays I wish I had curls!)

    Thanks for visiting my blog btw :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree with Jenny! Red is definitely your colour, you're rocking it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really made me smile looking at your photos and I must concur with Jenny and Tartan Kiwi.

    I'm much the same with jewellery and accessories - I find myself hunting through the ironing pile to get the right top for a certain necklace or brooch. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great and I have been known to venture into Millers as well - you just never know what you might find

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx