22 February 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

Well well well, Wardrobe Wednesday, you pulled me in again!

Ready for some more silly photos of yours truly, including the stripey fish on our fence?

Here goes...

Another pose because normal's no fun!
(And doesn't look good on me, more to the point!)

I quite like the look of outfits with different patterns/prints/spots/stripes but I'm not a particularly bold dresser, so have never really been brave enough to attempt it myself. Today's outfit is a bit of a nod to the matching mis-matchy-ness that I like.


A very blue outfit today - a colour that I haven't really worn much of in the past, until recently. The blues technically don't all match each other, but I'm okay with that.


This month's theme is Love, love, love and while I do like everything I'm wearing today, the thing I love most about it is joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday makes me think a little harder about what I'm putting on in the morning. Not enough to get obsessive about what I'm wearing and how I look, but enough to feel a little bit more special than my every day, stay-at-home-mum clothes. And I love love love that!

Top: Millers
Skirt: Yep, you guessed it, Millers
Shoes: Thrifted
Earrings: Birthday gift from my sister in London

Linking up with
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

Why don't you join us?

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is just to die for, and I love your stripey top and bright blue shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! Welcome back - you have taken to the idea of WW like a (stripey?) fish to water. I love doing that whole mismatched thing too - I'm still experimenting with how to work that with what's in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last photo - how young are you?? You have gorgeous skin - I love blue, blue, blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, love blue myself, looks great on you! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx