04 April 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Inspired By #1

Well, I must be honest: I am feeling pretty sorry for myself today. I had a very late night on Monday (I can't cope with this as well as I used to! Something about having three young children...), not enough rest yesterday or sleep last night and now I think I'm in for my THIRD bout of mastitis (the last one being only 2 weeks ago)! Blergh.

Onwards and upwards!

I've missed Wardrobe Wednesday these last few weeks - though I have been checking out all your lovely blogs and WW posts, ladies! (Apologies for my lack of comments.)

So here we are, back again!

This month's theme is Inspired By so my inspiration today comes from the infinity scarf concept. I like to wear scarves as a bit of a colour pop with my outfits - more a winter time thing, but we're getting closer to cooler weather now, sometimes! I usually kind of wrap the scarf loosely around my neck but it always ends up falling down or moving around or whatever whatever.

So this morning, I took out my sewing machine and sewed my newest - and most loved right now! - scarf into a loop! And voila!


Also wanted to take a pick of my new hair cut!
Was trying to go for the neutral-look-at-the-camera face expression, but I think I just look sad or bored. Oops.

Many thanks to my 3 year old (4 in June!) Elliot for taking most of my pictures today!
 You see they are not all spot on, but a wonderful effort!
Above we have a feature on Rosie in her favourite green shorts. Cutie pie.


Also, he must be channeling his Mummy's previous WW posts because this is how he told me to pose - with no direction from me! Love it.
*Edit*
Forgot to add where my clothes are from, glamorous as they are.  ;)
Shrug: House of G (or, Glassons)
Scarf: Rokula
Tunic: Warehouse
Leggings: Postie
Shoes: Thrifted


Linking up here
 Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

Must go pick up the crying baby and instruct him that he should still be sleeping because Mummy needs to rest.
We'll see how well that goes.

5 comments:

  1. the colours/print on your scarf is gorgeous, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling so rubbish, but hey great outfit. I love the orange cardi and the infinity scraf. I gotta get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, as you now know - they're super easy to make! ;)
      I'm thankful that it's a long weekend and my husband is a school teacher - only one more working day then holidays! Help is a-comin'!

      Delete
  3. Love the new haircut and the self portrait pic. Your posts always make me laugh. Great outfit hope you are healing up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx