01 August 2012

WW: Floral

I don't really have much floral in my wardrobe. Maybe a few pieces with a small floral pattern, you know the kind? Small, repeated, floral-ish?

I was op-shopping last week - intending to go to a different shop, but parked outside the op shop. It wasn't until I was done that I noticed the shop I wanted to go to was closed down and gone! Oh well, I found a great op shop in the process!



Anyway, I found this great floral skirt! It's lovely bright print drew me in and its elasticated waistband perfected the catch. How could I go wrong?!



I got comments this morning* about how lovely it was to see bright colours on these drab winter days we've been having.

Outfit breakdown
Merino: Warehouse
Black top: Millers
Skirt: Red Cross op shop (originally Sportsgirl)
Leggings: Postie
Boots: Farmers

* We attend a wonderful ladies Bible study on a Wednesday morning, if you were wondering why I always seem to get so many comments on my outfits!

Joining in with
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz
at lovely Nin's place, Sailor Spy

Why don't you join us?

5 comments:

  1. love it and I like the sneaky photo too - love the way women's groups always top up the love tank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Yay for elasticated waist-bands, my skirt I'm wearing has one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I totally agree - a nice floaty floral skirt can be so uplifting in these dark old days of winter - I bet you'll get heaps of wear year round - great score!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous print! Yay for floral-ling it up : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skirt! Love the print... I am thinking of making a floral dress. Just need to find the perfect print

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx