26 January 2013

New Look

Have I mentioned how I have the most wonderful friends? If I haven't, I should have!

Yesterday I was talking with my dear friend Talia, of Talia Christine, and I asked her a bloggy question. You see, my technical skills when it comes to web design are very, very lacking. She answered my question and then said, 'Actually, I was hoping you'd let me play around with your blog?' Just for the joy of it!!

What?! Talia, Web Designer Extraordinaire, asking to redesign my blog? YES PLEASE!


My Man, babes, Mum & Step-Dad Paul on our holiday before Christmas

So this fresh new, professional look is the brain-child of the ever-talented Talia Christine. I hope you love it as much as I do!

She has even taught me a little bit of HTML coding so that I can format my posts in the best way to show off my thrilling content. ;) I must say, when I was tootling with the HTML of some old posts this morning, I felt pretty awesome.

So, after you've finished admiring the wonderful new view around here, you need to head over to Talia's and enter her giveaway: One FREE Blog Design SpruceUp. When you're there you can check out some of the other designs she has done for other blogs. You are going to want to win this one!

6 comments:

  1. Aw shucks!! I'm glad you like it!! Thanks for popping around yesterday and letting me play with your blog.

    AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! Look how beautifully formatted this post is. A work of art! ;)

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you make it easy my dear! It's so fun!

      Delete
  2. Very nice! Clean, simple and lovely. Your profile picture is GORGEOUS, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks - if only I looked like that all the time! I was all dressed up and ready for an end-of-year do. x

      Delete
  3. BEAUTY!! LOVE IT!! Talia is pretty amazing!! (She just redid my tabs bar for me! Totally offered to and everything!! Bless her!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she's pretty awesome! Lucky me who gets to know her in real life too. :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx