25 March 2013

Bloglovin'

Well, the news is all over the Blog-o-sphere that Google Reader is closing down. If this is how you follow your favourite blogs (hopefully including mine!) you'll need to make the switch to another type of reader.

Bloglovin' have made it super easy to switch over - which I like very much! There's a simple button to push to import all the blogs you currently read straight from Google Reader into your Bloglovin' account. It only takes a minute to set up your account and the site seems pretty simple - I haven't had much chance to look around yet.

I'd love it if you could take a few moments to switch to following me over on Bloglovin' - I'll even make it super simple for you, just click on this link right here:

Follow Just Ordinary Us with Bloglovin

My friends and followers, you are the ones who make blogging such a rich experience. Please do continue to join me in my crazy journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess,
    I've just found your blog through bloggers connect. Gosh I wish I was going to that conference! But a wedding in Auckland and a trip to see my Dad in Dunedin used up all available travel funds so instead I'm quietly keeping fingers crossed it'll be a huge success this year and they'll run it again next year.
    Anyway, just wanted to say that I use bloglovin' and it's great. Super easy to use. I'll go and follow you on there so I can hear all about the conference through your blog!
    Warmest wishes,
    Rachel @ rachiebee.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx