23 May 2013

Doing It All?


Enjoying some lollies that Oma bought

I have been wanting to blog a lot more than I have been able to lately. With my husband being mostly out of action - at the moment that looks like getting out of bed as late as possible and into bed as soon as he arrives home again - my list of Things To Do, already over a mile long, has now grown to about 3 miles long.



It's impossible to get everything done, and a little depressing to look around at all the things I couldn't get to each day. I'll admit to feeling a little flat lately. I suppose that if I weren't growing this beautiful baby right now, things would be different because I'd have more energy. I'm trying to be gracious, knowing that I shouldn't be a hard task-master to myself but instead realistically understanding that life is just busy right now. I'll admit to some worry over knowing that life is only about to get busier with a newborn thrown into the mix after the next 10-ish weeks!



So please excuse me while I have my sad face on for just a little while. I want to be a vibrant part of my wonderful blogging community, but it's too hard to participate right now. I do love to see all your beautiful projects and photos and read your wonderful stories, even though it reminds me of all the things I'd like to do but can't right now. So keep them coming, and remind me of what life looks like on the other side!

Onwards and upwards!


2 comments:

  1. there really is another side. xx thinking of you and praying you know the realities of this verse:

    He tends his flock like a shepherd and carries the lambs in his arms. He gently leads those that have young.

    lean in xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx