04 December 2013

Kiwi Mummy Blog review: Breastmates Dress

Friends, I have to tell you about this incredible dress. Franny at Breastmates teamed up with Kiwi Mummy Blogs to send me her Grace Short Dress to review for you - which I can tell you: not a hardship at all! I would go so far as to say this is just about the perfect dress.


Suprise! The glamorous blonde is not me. Pics from Breastmates.

The Grace dress is from Franny's Bump and Boob range, and is designed by her. It is so easy to wear - stretchy and not clingy, cool and comfortable. And - importantly - it is easy to breastfeed in. It did take me a few days of wearing it to really get the hang of how to feed my little guy without exposing myself, but now that I've got the knack, it's super simple.



I know I'll live in this dress over Summer because I don't have to wear any other layers to be completely decent. Tummy covered? Check! Boob covered? Check! In fact, a friend said to me the other morning, "Did I just see you feeding AND wearing the dress?!" Can I get a resounding "woo hoo!" for not overheating by breastfeeding in Summer?!

The length is perfect - I can run around after my gaggle of children, get down on the floor to change a nappy and reach into the back seat to do up a seatbelt buckle, all without flashing my knickers. A pretty important feature, I think! And speaking of important features: it's easy to wash and dry. I know this because I've had to do this two times already. Each time I wore the dress, my Gryffen spit up or dribbled milk over me - the hazards of my occupation! Hassle-free washing is important, and the Grace Dress delivers.



I just love that the super-stretchy, easy-wearing knit fabric makes this the perfect dress for every day wear, while still being beautiful enough to wear for special occasions. Wear it on the school run with flats and a sun hat, then wear it out to dinner with heels and a sparkly necklace. I'm already looking forward to wearing it to my cousin's wedding in a few weeks and know I'll be incredibly comfortable AND oh-so-glam.

If you're looking to invest in a piece of breastfeeding-friendly clothing I wholeheartedly recommend the Grace Short Dress from Breastmates. Perfectly versatile, flattering on all body types - I am what you could loosely describe as a curvy girl (read: still trying to lose that baby weight from four babies ago...) and this dress makes me feel beautiful. Go on, you won't regret it.

Buying from Breastmates is so easy - and quick! I bought a top on Monday morning and it arrived on Tuesday morning! Breastmates also have a no fuss returns policy to combat the occasional uncertainty of buying online. Go and have a look; you're sure to see something you like. Find Franny on Facebook too!

Kiwi Mummy Blogs

**Breastmates and KMB sent me this dress to review for you, but all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own!**

6 comments:

  1. It's true. You look so fab in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Jess! I love Breastmates as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic! Great colour on you and you always look so pretty. I SO missed dresses when I was breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab and that colour is amazing gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree that the colour is spectacular. And Gryffen is getting so big! Thank you for sharing your wonderful birth story with us the other day. I was riveted from start to finish and really awed getting inside such a positive story. Very brave to share, but thank you for it. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx